Friday, April 20, 2012

Protein rich cheesecake

I found this cheesecake recipe online (not mine), so I tried it. . . The taste is really good considering the macronutrients  you get from this (consistency is not as smooth as a regular cheesecake):


2 lbs non-fat cream cheese (4 blocks of non-fat cream cheese)
4 whole large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (OPTIONAL)
4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb non-fat milk
24 packets of splenda (sucralose)

Preheat oven to 350°F
Mix all ingredients together (pref. with a electric mixer)
Grease the baking pan
Pour the mixed ingredients in the baking pan
Cook for 40-45min
Let cool for 4-5hrs
Top it off with blueberries/strawberries or whatever you want. LOL!
Enjoy!

Note: The recipe is good for 3-5 people, so adjust it based on your preferences.

Forgot to take a pic when I ate the whole thing, but I will post a picture when I make another one on my cheat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment